Saturday 22 March 2014

Coco Mademoiselle

Hello everyone !

Today I've decided to talk to you about a perfume. It's a very special perfume for me.
The perfume I've been using since 2008. Yes, Coco Mademoiselle is my favourite perfume.


I just think that in a way this perfume defines me, or at least, I think I wouldn't be exactly the same person without it. Of course I use other perfumes from time to time, but this one remains my favourite.

Yesterday, Chanel released a new commercial for this perfume starring English actress Keira Knightley. The advertising film is directed by Joe Wright, a film director who has worked several times with Keira Knightley
in his award-winning films Pride And Prejudice (2005),  Atonement (2007) and Anna Karenina (2012).
Keira Knightley has been the spokesmodel for this perfume since 2007.

Here are the three advertising films, all of them directed by Joe Wright :

2014

2011

2007
(Sorry for the poor quality of this video...)

And now, a picture from the advertising campaign back in 2007-2008. I used to love this picture and wanted the same haircut haha !


Edit 23/03 : Keira Knightley's interview on her new Chanel film (VIDEO):
http://www.vogue.co.uk/beauty/2014/03/17/keira-knightley-chanel-coco-mademoiselle---new-advert

Edit : Behind the Scenes video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khqISvAWzA4

Have a great weekend !


No comments:

Post a Comment